« Home

Blogger Virgin No More

I have always wanted to write about the moments of my life and share them with family and friends. Everyone I know seems to be blogging their lives over the Internet. When I came back from Japan in 2005, some of my friends introduced me to blogging tools such as Myspace and Mixi. However, I was so busy with readjusting to American life and preparing for a new semester of school that I put blogging at the bottom of my list of things to do. Almost a year later, the memories of Japan that were so fresh in my mind in 2005 had started to fade. So I began to explore some ways to maintain the memories of moments that have past as well as ways to share the adventures that are currently alive.

Last month, one of my friends had returned from a 3 week trip around Japan. During her adventure in the land of the rising sun, she kept a travelogue and posted it on this website called Blogger. I was so impressed with her daily blog entries that it motivated me to start a travelogue of my own. After some research, I decided to use Blogger because the interface is easy to use and does not require any knowledge of HTML to create a blog. I still have a great deal to learn about blogging and am experimenting with ways to improve my blog. Ganbarimasu!

About me

  • I'm Ramon
  • From サンフランシスコ
  • 宜しくお願いします
My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Japanese Food

People I've Met